We gratefully acknowledge generous financial support from:
- Qualcomm Research Award
- Oracle Labs Research Award
- Google Faculty Research Award
- National Science Foundation
- CCR-0073440, 2000-2003, $250,000
- CCR-0083126, 2000-2003, $450,000, co-PI Jim Smith
- EIA-0103670, 2001-2004, $600,000, PI Ras Bodik, co-PI Andrea Arpaci-Dusseau.
- CCR-0133437, 2002-2007, $375,000
- CCF-0429854, 2003-2007, $175,000
- CCF-0702272, 2007-2010, $300,000
- CCF-1116450, 2011-2014, $430,000
- CCF-1318298, 2013-2016, $500,000
- CCF-1615014, 2016-2019, $450,000
- CCF-1628384, 2016-2020, $825,000, PI Jing Li, co-PI Steven Wright
- (Past support) HP Labs Innovation Research Program. Funding and equipment.
- (Past support) Nokia Corporation. Funding.
- (Past support) Intel Corporation. Funding and equipment.
- (Past support) IBM Corporation. Funding and equipment.
- (Past support) AMD Corporation. Equipment.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. CCR-0073440, CCR-0083126, EIA-0103670, CCR-0133437, CCF-0429854, CCF-0702272, CCF-1116450, CCF-1318298, CCF-1615014, and CCF-1628384. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recomendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF).
Last Updated: Apr-19-2017 14:43:27 CDT